Got the bye week blues? Here are some seemingly irrational streaming options to help soften the blow of some major week 10 byes.
- Josh McCown – Why? Well, with bye weeks and injuries hurting your chances, why not take a high upside chance? McCown has had an OK year, (1900 yds with 13 TDs, 7INT and 3 Rushing TDs). He’s playing a Tampa Bay team that’s in complete disarray and has a chance to put up a nice game as a bye-week/injury fill in.
- Orleans Darkwa – Volume. Bad defense. What other choice do you have? If all of these thoughts have run through your head, it’s worth considering Darkwa in the absence of any other option. There are worse options.
- Robert Woods – Still available in a majority of Yahoo! leagues, Woods is receiving some nice looks in the Rams high powered offense. Playing a Houston team on it’s last legs, and showing no signs of taking their foot off the gas, LA could be in line for another monstrous offensive game. Woods will create, and can bring you a nice performance as a fill in.
- Marquise Lee – Lee has settled into a nice role as the Jaguars top WR. He’s leading in targets each game, and should continue to improve. He’s still available in a lot of leagues, so he’s worth a look if you need a good WR option.
- Cameron Brate – Brate is still somehow available in a lot of leagues, especially since the TB offense has been so dismal with an injured Jameis Winston at the helm. Enter Ryan “Fitzmagic” Fitzpatrick. Fitz has a tendency to target the TE a lot, as his arm strength is limited. Brate is a nice option for PPR players, and even standard players looking to create some separation of the next couple of weeks.